Each of our sheep have been chosen as breeders because of their desirable traits in personality, conformation to standards, docile and calm demeanor. We feed organic kelp free-choice to our sheep, in addition to a sheep vitamin/mineral mix and our Babydolls' health continues to flourish.
Each of our sheep is "treated" to:
* ANNUAL VETERINARIAN CHECKS (MINIMUM)
* DEWORMING ONLY AS NEEDED (to help prevent medication resistant parasites)
* TASVAX 8 CLOSTRIDIAL VACCINATION
* SELENIUM INJECTIONS
* SPECIALLY CALCULATED RATIONS FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH AND BODY CONDITION SCORES
* A CLEAN, SANITARY ENVIRONMENT FREE OF DISEASE AND SICK ANIMALS
At our little flock, we are providing a clean, healthy barn environment and chemical-free paddocks for safe outdoor munching, rest and exercise. We have spent hours researching and designing a feed ration program for each individual sheep for optimum measures of quality food based on the various stages of the ewe's reproduction cycle.
We are doing all that we can as breeders and supporters of this rare breed of sheep to ensure that we produce and raise only healthy, good-natured, exceptionally-tempered, disease-free and wooly Babydoll sheep. Our goal is to breed robust lambs that will make wonderful pets, great wool producers and fantastic environmentally-friendly, cost effective groundskeepers.